Adaptive Insights

www.adaptiveinsights.com
  www.adaptiveinsights.com
There are newer employer reviews for Adaptive Insights

Adaptive Planning is a Top Tier Fast Growing Company Changing the Way Companies Plan, Analyze and Report!

Current Employee - Marketing Director in Mountain View, CA
Current Employee - Marketing Director in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Adaptive Insights full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Worldwide leader in cloud-based business analytics solutions
Great company culture and seasoned management team
1500 customers and 400 partners worldwide
Very happy customer base with high renewals

Cons

Increase internal company update communications. As we grow, it is no longer as easy to get together in a conference room and give cross-functional updates. Would be good to send out a quarterly update on the business.

Include more people in the company in the recruiting process as you grow! Keep up the great work!

10 Other Employee Reviews for Adaptive Insights (View Most Recent)

Best company I've ever worked for!!

Current Employee - Marketing in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Adaptive Insights full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great company, great attitude -- all in a great place to work. The company is in an exciting growth phase and employees -- many of whom have joined us from competitors -- seem to genuinely care about the entity they are building. Management is accessible and appears interested in the individual professional development of their team members as well as the overall success of the organization.

I've been impressed with the enthusiasm customers have about the product. One finance manager I met at our user conference joked she was "an Adaptive Planning junkie."

Cons

None -- wish I'd gotten here sooner!! Small downside of the company growing so fast -- having to switch offices 3 times in the year I've been here as we lease more space.

Keep up the good work. Very exciting time.

Great Place - small company feel without the stress

Current Employee - Principal Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Principal Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Adaptive Insights

Pros

Excellent long tenured engineers with few egos. Absence of politics. Decent work. Virtually no turnover in engineering has helped continuity. Very decent management which tries hard to listen to what employees say. Very transparent in sharing company vision and direction.

Cons

Salary below average; a slight feeling that the company is a bit passive and tends to not look forward while making technology decisions. Work can be a bit boring at times. The lack of an aggressive charismatic leader sometimes is a deterrent to doing exciting things

Figure ways to compensate engineering better. It is possible the company needs an infusion of fresh blood. While continuity is good, it is sometimes incestous - need a new gene pool to get better results

There are newer employer reviews for Adaptive Insights