Adayana

www.adayana.com
There are newer employer reviews for Adayana

Ok place to work short term

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

I have been working at Adayana

Pros

Relaxed work environment. People are generally easy to work with. As with any government contractor, some projects are monotonous and boring, while others can be engaging and challenging.

Cons

Benefits went downhill after acquisition. Some favoritism within the company that makes some promotions unfair.

Promote deserving employees.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Adayana (View Most Recent)

Just a place to gain experience

I worked at Adayana

Pros

Pay was average to similar industry positions
    My direct manager was good but had little authority
    Telecommuting allowed
    Generally no weekend work

Cons

Middle and upper management Disorganized
    Employees would sometimes be threatened by Management to step up performance
    Profit rules over quality of work
    Middle management worry more about making themselves look good then providing good service

Get back to basics.
    Provide a good service at a fair price.
    Pay attention to your general employees who provide product for your clients
    Make sure you take care of your employees, including affordable benefits, to ensure most stay arround and you do not lose knowledge gained.

Great opportunity to learn from fascinating project work.

I have been working at Adayana

Pros

Within the industry side of the business a great deal of work focuses on food and agribusiness. Therefore the global nature of the projects and the focus on the food chain provides great reward to our clients and team members. Team members are allowed to stretch their capabilities and increase their responsibilities quickly.

Cons

Like any business services company, with great rewards from client interaction come relative demands. The project work is of strategic importance and achieves great visibility within our clients' organization, so client expectations can be high.

Continue to refine our offer and maintain the client intimacy that has provided us with great success. Look to take the best practices developed within agribusiness and expand into similar markets.

There are newer employer reviews for Adayana