AMG

Pros

Awesome work environment with great people. The company attracts smart and hard working people that have a work hard party hard attitude. So many fun events and community projects to get involved with.

Cons

Does have clear career growth for employees and compensation for good work is veyr poor.

Other Employee Reviews for Adconion

1. I feel like I have finally found a company that I can be proud to say I work at.

Pros

Smart people. Great environment with high energy and passion in all things. Work hard play hard mentality. Cutting edge office with everything you can ever need.

Cons

I think the only thing I can I say is that there should be more cohesiveness encouraged between tech/product and media/sales. For the most part the two sides of the office are split by an iron curtain. Seems like the norm for most companies, but it would help for both to make concerted efforts.

Advice to Management

Keep making huge strides to make Adconion the number one media company in the world. I think they are doing well, but need to react fast when it comes to the next big thing.

2. Lots of freedom to explore new technology, but lacking focus & direction

Current Employee - Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Software Engineer

Pros

Lots of company social events Flexible working hours Lots of time to explore cool new technologies

Cons

Distributed nature of the teams makes it hard to get things done Engineering vs Sales & Marketing operate in silos with high communication barriers Some managers struggle to understand technology despite being tasked with making technology related decisions. Lack of a clear technological road map for how to move things forward

Advice to Management

Invest in a better system / technology for handling inter-office communication. More emphasis should be placed on actually building the stuff you're selling so successfully. Hire more mid level managers who have at least some technical knowledge.