AddThis

There are newer employer reviews for AddThis

Best Company Ever

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

I have been working at AddThis full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Stock options, free lunch daily in the Vienna office, quarterly hackathons, game room, quiet room, phone booths, basketball court, tennis court, flixible hours, unlimited vacation, free parking and easy access to office in Tysons Corner, rather than DC. This company has only seen growth, since it's beginning as a widget company. It's constantly evolving and growing into something better, because they listen to what their clients are asking for.

Cons

Lunch is free and catered, but sometimes that makes it easier to work through lunch while eating at your desk. You have to make sure to force yourself to take a break sometimes.

16 Other Employee Reviews for AddThis (View Most Recent)

Progressive and Wonderful

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I have been working at AddThis full-time (less than an year)

Pros

AddThis is a relaxed environment where people wear what's comfortable to work, bring in their pets to sit at their desks with them, and we have lunches paid for and brought in every day. If you can imagine all the luxuries of working at home, now imagine that in a friendly and open environment.

Cons

Very technical, and there is a bit of a learning curve with just about any position but i suppose that is the same with just about anywhere you go. The commute can be a little hectic because of the location.

Account Director

I have been working at AddThis

Pros

It is a great company to work for. The company has great leadership and very intelligent engineers building out our product offering.

Cons

We have the same growing pains as any start up company. Often times you find yourself being the first person to knock down walls because that issue simply hasn't come up before.

There are newer employer reviews for AddThis