There are newer employer reviews for AddaStaff

Great place to be a consultant

Former Employee - Datwarehouse Analyst in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Datwarehouse Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I worked at AddaStaff

Pros

I came in as a consultant to a large financial institution, and Addastaff made sure that I was paid a generous hourly wage, and that my onboarding and transition went as smoothly as possible. There was always total transparency in terms of communication and expectations, which made me in turn successful during my consulting engagement (resulting in a hire as a full-time employee to the client firm).

Most importantly, however, I feel that I have built professional relationships with the Addastaff team that have proven extremely valuable in my career development and will continue to do so for a long time.

Cons

A 401(k) match would have been nice to have, but otherwise no real complaints about the working at Addastaff.

Keep up what's been working well - building personal relationships with your consultants, hiring quality folks and showing them that you care about their career development.

3 Other Employee Reviews for AddaStaff (View Most Recent)

Addastaff. Very good staffing vendor

Current Employee - Project Manager in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at AddaStaff

Pros

Addastaff provided me an excellent long term contract which will extend. I also have the option of converting to an FTE after 4 to 6 months.

I have been treated very professionally by the staff at Addastaff. They have expedited every request I have had and they know their clients extremely well.

There are consulting shops out there that are all about the $. Addastaff seems to understand that if they treat people right the money will come.

Cons

on-line paystub was a bit glitchy at first. But Addastaff called me and walked me through how to set up my browser correctly a few minutes after I told them I couldn't log in.

None other than keep doing what you are doing.

Excellent company that provides top service to clients and consultants

I have been working at AddaStaff

Pros

High energy work environment. The people here really care about technology and how important people are to the field. Great customer service. A true boutique high end company with low turnover and happy employees.

Cons

Would be great if they had offices in other locations.

Keep up the good work. Remember that you are only as good as your last placement and continue to nurture excellent relationships with top clients and people.

There are newer employer reviews for AddaStaff