Addella
www.addella.com Toronto, Canada 6 to 15 Employees

Awesome culture, fun people & great opportunities

Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsThe entry-level position has opened the door for me to gain valuable experience since graduating college. Since starting in the entry level sales role- I have developed the skills to recruit, coach, train others and develop different sales campaigns. You get to work in a team environment but also have time to be independent and creative.

ConsIt definitely takes a lot of work and dedication to get promoted and to advance to management and senior positions- but the experience that you gain along the way is valuable in itself.

Good for the future not so much for now.

I have been working at Addella full-time for less than a year

Pros: good opportunity for the future to become your own boss. Cons: it takes a lot of hard work and luck to… Advice to Senior Management: make sure to tell the people the details before the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Young and ambitious winner? ADDELLA is the perfect place for you!!

Leader (Current Employee)
    Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Addella full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great learning atmosphere and a huge opportunity to learn from extremely intelligent, friendly and young people who are very driven to succeed and are looking… Cons: Found it difficult to "balance" my social life and business life when I first started. Then I… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Addella.

Worked for Addella? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Addella reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Addella CEO Luc Hebert. All reviews posted anonymously by Addella employees.