Adecco

www.adecco.com
  www.adecco.com
There are newer employer reviews for Adecco

I had a great experience at Adecco. However, not many opportunities were handed to me; taking initiative is required.

Former Employee - Test Engineer
Former Employee - Test Engineer

I worked at Adecco

Pros

I loved the flexibility of management towards my work schedule. My job afforded me the opportunity to do what I wanted, when I wanted to do it. There were no limits placed on my schedule, and because I was hourly (also a plus if you don't mind longer work hours) I was rewarded for working overtime.

Cons

Adecco offers subpar health insurance and 401k options that are not tailored to local needs. I had a good manager who provided additional options for local (in-network) health insurance, but it was not paid for by Adecco.

I would not recommend working for Adecco if you want for job security. There is no transparency between what Adecco is being paid by the vendor and what it is is paying its contractors. Suddenly having a week of "unpaid mandatory time-off" because of budget constraints can leave one wondering where all of the money is going.

There are not many paid vacations. Our paid time off was totally taken away during the economic downturn, and had not been fully reinstated at the time that I left.

Contractors are often viewed as competitors by regular employees.

Reimburse contractors for part of their individual health insurance plans, allowing them to select an insurance company that is in their local area. This will also present the opportunity to help manage ballooning health care costs.

299 Other Employee Reviews for Adecco (View Most Recent)

Not a place for a career

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I have been working at Adecco

Pros

large company and benefits to match.

Cons

extremely poor management and people leaving everyday. no progress options, very poor bonus scheme, bottom feeder agency with adecreasing reputation in the industry.

leave and let someone with half a brain takeover.

Semiconductor and embedded fields specialist

Current Employee - Career Consultant in Seoul (South Korea)
    Current Employee - Career Consultant in Seoul (South Korea)

I have been working at Adecco

Pros

the chance to work at Adecco will give a chance to get more and better opportunities to me, I think.

Cons

the salary is not enough, I think. and the system is not enough, I think.
    and salary system is also not enough, I think.

I do not want to tell to Adecco because they can handle these and solve these problems, I think that.

There are newer employer reviews for Adecco