Adecco

www.adecco.com
There are newer employer reviews for Adecco

Inconsistent

I have been working at Adecco

Pros

Once hired by Adecco, you no longer need to interview for most of the subsequent temporary positions.

You can accept or decline positions as they are presented

Cons

Jobs are very sparse unless you are either an engineer or willing to do very low level manual labor or low paying gigs.

You have to call weekly to notify them that you are available. Even then, they may hold certain positions from you.

Do a better job of matching personnel with job opportunities. Have a more extensive list of qualifications. Minimum salary isn't enough.

299 Other Employee Reviews for Adecco (View Most Recent)

I'm very satisfied with the competence, professionalism and dedication of both colleages and managers.

Current Employee - Project Manager in Sofia (Bulgaria)
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Sofia (Bulgaria)

I have been working at Adecco

Pros

Great people, great place to learn while being able to work on interesting projects with the biggest companies in the world.

Cons

No cons from me, however you have to be prepared to work hard.

Well I had joined this company with lots hope, but of I talk about Employee Centric views this would be worst exp. ever.

Current Employee - IT Analyst in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - IT Analyst in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Adecco

Pros

The Client that I worked with was much of an organisation .. i would think. The best part of this job was I had been placed at a good client who were my best experience.

Cons

Salary never came on agreed date. and None of the issues were dealt properly.

Please improve the Internal Management. and the instead of lying policies which put an employee in problem try and try solve their issues on hand.

There are newer employer reviews for Adecco