Adecco

www.adecco.com
  www.adecco.com
There are newer employer reviews for Adecco

Currently I am in the perfect placement thanks to Adecco, UK

Current Employee - NHS CHC Administrator in Preston, North East England, England (UK)

I have been working at Adecco as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Having failed to find me work in the past Adecco, strived to help me this time, consequently found me the perfect placement

Cons

As with all agencies, there is a risk of sudden changes and little job stability

Although, there has been no work for administrators when I last visited the Preston office, other office based roles may have been suitable, little was done to help me find work even though I had high experience in a range of office roles.

315 Other Employee Reviews for Adecco (View Most Recent)

I was employed by Adecco, but i have been outsourced to the Client: Plaza Centers Serbia.

Former Employee - Cite Civil Engineer in Kragujevac (Serbia)
    Former Employee - Cite Civil Engineer in Kragujevac (Serbia)

I worked at Adecco full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Actually I do not have any experience with Adecco, formally only my salary and administration issues such as health and pension care, went through them, all other issues were connected to Plaza centers.

Cons

I never met even my administrative officer, and not to mention the upper management. All the contacts we had were by phone.

The management should show a little bit more care for their employees.

Had opportunity to learn a lot, but not to develop myself

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Belgrade (Serbia)
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Belgrade (Serbia)

I worked at Adecco full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

In Adecco you have opportunity to learn about various job positions and to get instant access to business sales meetings.

Cons

On the other side, when you become independent in your work, nobody takes care about your career development and about the saturation you get from excessive interviewing.

Don't lose your best people because you think the strategy should rely on quantity. Create quality orientation in your market approach.

There are newer employer reviews for Adecco