There are newer employer reviews for Adecco

Currently I am in the perfect placement thanks to Adecco, UK

Current Employee - NHS CHC Administrator  in  Preston, North East England, England (UK)
Current Employee - NHS CHC Administrator in Preston, North East England, England (UK)

I have been working at Adecco as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Having failed to find me work in the past Adecco, strived to help me this time, consequently found me the perfect placement

Cons

As with all agencies, there is a risk of sudden changes and little job stability

Although, there has been no work for administrators when I last visited the Preston office, other office based roles may have been suitable, little was done to help me find work even though I had high experience in a range of office roles.

274 Other Employee Reviews for Adecco (View Most Recent)

Good organization, good job , good people .

Former Employee - External Support for Inventory  in  Santander (Spain)
    Former Employee - External Support for Inventory in Santander (Spain)

I worked at Adecco as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

It's a corporation that have a very good work system. Everyone knows what has to do. The paperwork is very well organised . They are telling you everything you need to know about the job you start.

Cons

It's very hard to become a possible employer and work for them constantly.

It's best to organize more interviews.

I was employed by Adecco, but i have been outsourced to the Client: Plaza Centers Serbia.

Former Employee - Cite Civil Engineer  in  Kragujevac (Serbia)
    Former Employee - Cite Civil Engineer in Kragujevac (Serbia)

I worked at Adecco full-time for more than a year

Pros

Actually I do not have any experience with Adecco, formally only my salary and administration issues such as health and pension care, went through them, all other issues were connected to Plaza centers.

Cons

I never met even my administrative officer, and not to mention the upper management. All the contacts we had were by phone.

The management should show a little bit more care for their employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Adecco

Worked for Adecco? Contribute to the Community!