Past empoyee overview

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I worked at Adecco

Pros

Adecco is a large brand and is well known, it is a reputable company that has made large aquisitions recently thus meaning scope and breadth for opportunity.

Cons

The size and scale of the business can sometimes make it feel a little too much as though you are a cog in a machine and not an integral part of the team and the vision of the business.

Advice to Management

Listen. The people on the coal face doing the job are the ones facibng the objections. Whilst not all of the direction needs to be influenced this way utilise the intelligence of the talent you employ to steer your business and create buy in

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Engineering

Former Employee - Engineer
    Former Employee - Engineer

I worked at Adecco

Pros

Good opportunities to get your foot in the door. Better compensation and benefits than competitive contract agencies. Opportunities for career development.

Cons

Job security is a big issue. You could lose your job at any time. I've also experiences furloughs where I couldn't come to work for a month or so, so went without pay.

Advice to Management

The company does a good job at putting people into jobs that fit. I appreciated that micro-management was kept at a minimum if you did a good job.

2. great company

Former Employee - Intern in Melbourne (Australia)
    Former Employee - Intern in Melbourne (Australia)

I worked at Adecco

Pros

Global company, with lots of opportunities. Great senior management with good rapport and communication. Clear expectations set out, which enables employees to perform well.

Cons

Seems to be a lack in staffing, thus some work gets held up and cannot be completed that quickly.

Advice to Management

I think Adecco has handled their leadership well.