Adecco

www.adecco.com
  www.adecco.com
There are newer employer reviews for Adecco

Just a payroll number

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

I worked at Adecco

Pros

They are a large cooperate company. Benefits are good. Chance to relocate within the UK and abroad.

Cons

No incentive to grow. Bonus and commission never paid correctly. You are only ever just a payroll number. Pay reviews never happen even when promised over and over again.

manage expectations! Don't forget your eployees who have worked hard for years and only see their income go down!!!!

316 Other Employee Reviews for Adecco (View Most Recent)

Very rewarding and professional.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at Adecco

Pros

Realistic opportunities that may or may not turn into something permanent. However, the staff was very professional and helpful and always paid for the services I provided in the contract.

Cons

Good people over there at Adecco seemed to be moving quite around a bit. I would work with one specialist and then have to work with another one the next time I called the office.

To give more notice if and when an contract assignment about to end so the individual could maybe work on getting placed at the next assignment without any downtime.

UNSATISFYING EXPERIENCE

Former Employee - Account Executive
    Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Adecco

Pros

-Global name recognition
    -Leader in staffing and recruiting industry
    -Solid financial standing
    -9 to 5. No weekends

Cons

My branch manager was awesome. However, district manager was not. Snobby, self absorbed, power tripped manager. Be ready to Kiss up to them or they'll find a reason to get rid of you. Most branch employees dread their overly "high maintenance" visits. Be ready to pretend you love them and can't hardly wait for them to come back...On the job training by completing a series of pass or fail modules, have to be up to speed immediately given that you will quickly be evaluated on your ability to bring in new clients ASAP. Co is too large for its own good. You'll never meet upper management, impersonal, feeling like you are a number.

Some power tripped district managers are ruining your Co and are encouraging people to leave or quit.Being at the mercy of an intolerable and/or unfair manager is not the manner to attract the most capable talent.

There are newer employer reviews for Adecco