Adecco USA
www.adeccousa.com Melville, NY 5000+ Employees

They help get you in the door.

Sales Associate - Temp Worker (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Adecco USA full-time for more than a year

ProsAs I just said, the temp jobs help you get in front of people working for companies you ordinarily have no interactions with. The staff at Adecco are very supportive and friendly. They do their best to give you as much info as possible before starting at a company and advocating for you if you deserve higher pay. There is health insurance available but it's minimal.

ConsThe insurance benefits are like the Diet Coke of benefits. They don't cover anything really. The staff also needs to make sure that when employees are eligible for benefits, that they let them know.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow the longer term temps to get better benefits.

Middle of the Road Review

Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee)
Troy, MI

I have been working at Adecco USA full-time for less than a year

Pros: Decent base salary. Recruiters are approachable. Pay has been on time. Recruter was willing to… Cons: Very little benefits. Six month wait for holiday pay. Recruter… Advice to Senior Management: Research firms you place your employees in better. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Decent company, good people

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
Vancouver, WA

I have been working at Adecco USA part-time for less than a year

Pros: Maybe the best fringe benefit ever---free online tutorials! They're helping… Cons: Application process is cagey. You can't see online where their offices… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Adecco USA.

Worked for Adecco USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adecco USA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Adecco USA CEO Bob Crouch. All reviews posted anonymously by Adecco USA employees.