Adept Technology

www.adept.com
  www.adept.com
There are newer employer reviews for Adept Technology

Company seems to have lost its way

I worked at Adept Technology full-time

Pros

Interesting and unique products,Great technology. I mean its robotics, what more is there to say.

Cons

In recent years it seems that Adept lost recipe on how to make a fun and dynamic work environment.

Start treating employees like they valuable partners in your enterprise. Many of your current employees have gone through a lot of hardships for the company and It is really hard to give a 110% when you feel that you are getting 50% effort back from management.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Adept Technology (View Most Recent)

Good place to work

Current Employee - Analyst
    Current Employee - Analyst

I have been working at Adept Technology

Pros

good to work in this place

Cons

No progress in salary aspect

need to grow much and improve a lot. needs good number of managing team and also the marketing team for it.

Excellent Product Development but Need Better Alignment of Marketing and Sales Strategy

Former Employee - Product Marketing Manager in Livermore, CA
    Former Employee - Product Marketing Manager in Livermore, CA

I worked at Adept Technology

Pros

The people that I worked with across all departments were very knowledgeable, collaborative, and helpful. I had the opportunity to manage a lot of different aspects of product marketing, including promotion, pricing, packaging, developing MRDs, gathering customer and prospect feedback on product requirements, and developing competitive sales tools, datasheets, case studies, and Web site content for new and existing product lines. I supported trade shows and spoke at an industry conference to evangelize the company and products to prospects.

Cons

There was a lot of work to do across each department and in my group, but there wasn't enough quantifiable data to back up corporate goals and strategic vision and to better leverage the resources of the company.

To have stronger Strategic Marketing and Business Development teams to effectively drive corporate goals and align them better with sales strategy in order to grow.

There are newer employer reviews for Adept Technology