Adfero Group

www.adfero.com

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I love working at Adfero... it's special and not "just like any other firm".

ProsWhere do I start? Adfero is just all-around awesome! Everyone is empowered to really make this firm grow and to take their role within the firm where they want. There's a huge amount of openness in terms of how people can live our our Core Purpose of creating opportunities for people to do what they do best. The fact that this is our Core Purpose alone is remarkable and that our leader stands behind this in everything we do.

Adfero has amazing camaraderie. We're all about teamwork and we mean it. I know many organizations say that but there's something different about it here. It might be due to one of Core Values -- a Swahili saying "Harambee" which means we all pull together. It might be partly due to our open environment where no one has offices from the CEO on throughout. It could be our newly created O Team (the o in Adfero) which focuses on our social, community and green activities. We have quarterly State of Adfero meetings where we're transparent and Jeff gives us a financial update on the company. We have a one for all, all for one mentality exhibited through a quarterly profit sharing bonus plan for everyone. There's a quarterly mentorship program and quarterly performance check-ins. Adfero really does a lot for its employees and in turn, employees take ownership and pride in what they are able to do at Adfero.

It's a great place to work. The best place I've worked.

ConsThe only adjustment I've had in coming to Adfero is getting used to an open work environment. I can get easily distracted and need quiet to get meaty work done so that's when I will sometimes go to one of our unreserved offices to work!

I also think that people who prefer a more structured environment have a harder time adjusting to Adfero. It's very entrepreneurial which plays to another Core Value: Be responsible for results.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing! Continue to allow the flexibility and openness on getting great work done and empowering everyone to do their best. Your career here is really what you make of it and Adfero has continued to grow and provide growth to its team. I wouldn't want Adfero to start becoming too much more structured as we grow and I don't see that happening. I'd love to see its core of the entrepreneurial spirit continue to stay alive as it grows. I feel fortunate to have found this place and thank Jeff for the vision he had to create this firm!

Account Executive

I have been working at Adfero Group full-time

Pros: Although this experience was not a highlight of my career, there did seem to be a level of genuine camaraderie among… Cons: Discussions with the CEO are uncomfortable. The process for advancement is never laid out or discussed. There isn't… Advice to Senior Management: If there are areas of high turnovers, those areas should be reviewed and the problem identified rather than covered up.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Best Place to Launch PR Career

Account Supervisor (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at Adfero Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Culture: Having been at a new company for some time now, I can say that Adfero has the best possible culture. Not only can every… Cons: Workload: It ebbs and flows just like any PR firm. Sometimes people are really overloaded, but as long as you ask for help (one of… Advice to Senior Management: Keep growing. Continue to focus on building a company of great… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Adfero Group.

Worked for Adfero Group? Contribute to the Community!