There are newer employer reviews for Aditi Staffing

Can take them or leave them

Current Employee - Technical Program Manager in Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Technical Program Manager in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aditi Staffing as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Preferred contract vendor at major software company at which I have worked for 14 years

Cons

Payroll staff are hostile if you need to make any adjustments. I give them a C-.

Review your Payroll department as a service. I have worked hours for which neither of us has gotten paid because of them.

26 Other Employee Reviews for Aditi Staffing (View Most Recent)

Bunch of unprofessional managers

Former Employee - Lead in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Lead in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Aditi Staffing full-time (more than an year)

Pros

brand name, legacy of being an extra ordinary company, great founder/ceo, number of clients

Cons

need to suck up to gm/top guy/sharma in Bangalore, if not in his good books.. you are screwed!, you could be a star recruiter .. does not matter.. need to take him to party, (he will keep asking if you dont invite!!!), treat him well (literally).. completely unprofessional. most of are/were surprised every time we used to see him, thinking why was he still there.. and whats wrong with founder/ceo, are they not seeing it at all??.. 100+ recruiters now I guess, but a revolving door.. even though its (WAS) a name to be jealous of between 2003-2010/2011....there were cases (regular) of one of the managers coming drunk to office every day.. ( i mean DRUNK).. need any more feedback than this?

collect some employee feedback & work on it, dont pass it back to the guy you asked the feedback about (this has been the practice at aditi staffing). Raja Narayanan needs to be more hands on involved than leaving it to go for a toss.. he seems to be a good guy, but whats the point.. he works from WA/USA. change your India head, bring some sensible guy who knows the business , people and who doesnt care about who is sucking up or who is calling him/her "SIR"...

"People really do come first"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Aditi Staffing full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Employ friendly Management that's willing to listen

Cons

Some teams don't have the best leads

There are newer employer reviews for Aditi Staffing