Aditi Staffing

www.aditistaffing.com
There are newer employer reviews for Aditi Staffing

Can take them or leave them

Current Employee - Technical Program Manager in Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Technical Program Manager in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aditi Staffing as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Preferred contract vendor at major software company at which I have worked for 14 years

Cons

Payroll staff are hostile if you need to make any adjustments. I give them a C-.

Review your Payroll department as a service. I have worked hours for which neither of us has gotten paid because of them.

31 Other Employee Reviews for Aditi Staffing (View Most Recent)

Values it where Aditi Staffing's vision lies

Current Employee - Manager - Learning and Development in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Manager - Learning and Development in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Aditi Staffing full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I had been working here for over 3.5 years now and it has been a fabulous journey. I must say that this company tapped into my actual potential and today I feel confident and I know where I stand. Every day is a new day with new challenges and if you have to survive, you have to learn to adapt to those changes and contribute your best. I admire its values because that's what brings everyone together and work hard towards the mission and vision. There are sometime I slipped off but always had an arm to bring me back to a balance.

Cons

Its has been a value here to be purely people driven but I understood in this journey that without having performance in play everything else seems to be moving slow when you can actually be at the top having every single potential. I found that it had to be a subtle advise to myself when we dream big that patience and persistence are your powers to sail through turbulence.

Giving people opportunities and making them strong has been of sole importance, freedom to an extent where ideas are considered and executed simply makes this team stand out. More pace and more drive should have strong hands support to this drive and my advise to the management is to make us more stronger!

Stressful and Micro Micro Management.. Don't Choose

Former Employee - Lead Technical Recruiter in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Lead Technical Recruiter in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Aditi Staffing full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Such a great place to work a few years ago (<1 year ago). Not sure what has happened since then. Under qualified top level management is major reason.

No pros...
    *They do not care about your career only about themselves as a company. You work and your opinion does not matter. They choose people based on favoritism and not on work.*

Cons

As i said This company was doing so well just a few years ago. For unknown reasons, the company has done a complete 100+ hiring and employees are either quitting, getting fired, or are downright unhappy. So many politics, favorites, and clueless leadership throughout the company. Departments are losing the best employees and replace them with people who can't do half the job previous employees have done. Slim to none opportunities for advancement.

You need to work on Sat...
    You need to work 11 hrs on weekdays..
    no Public holidays.. etc etc

Get a clue. You've gone from caring about your employees to treating them like cattle. No one wants to work for a company when they can't see themselves there beyond 6 months due to high turnover.

There are newer employer reviews for Aditi Staffing