Aditi Staffing

www.aditistaffing.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Aditi Staffing

An overall good contracting company

Current Contractor - Software Development Engineer In Test in Redmond, WA
Current Contractor - Software Development Engineer In Test in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aditi Staffing as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The recruiters worked hard to get me into a contract that was a good fit for my skills and just generally a step up for me. Now that my current contract has ended they've continued to work hard to find me a new contract.

Cons

Due to the contract system that Microsoft follows Aditi has had trouble finding me a new contract. I suspect that Aditi's contacts and/or focus outside of Microsoft is somewhat limited. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just means there's a bit of downtime that I normally prefer to avoid.

On the MS side just keep doing what you're doing. On the non-MS side try to expand a bit more if you can to help expand the options of your future hires.

32 Other Employee Reviews for Aditi Staffing (View Most Recent)

Can take them or leave them

Current Contractor - Technical Program Manager in Redmond, WA
    Current Contractor - Technical Program Manager in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aditi Staffing as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Preferred contract vendor at major software company at which I have worked for 14 years

Cons

Payroll staff are hostile if you need to make any adjustments. I give them a C-.

Review your Payroll department as a service. I have worked hours for which neither of us has gotten paid because of them.

Best Place to Work

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Aditi Staffing

Pros

In my experience of working with 3 companies including Aditi Staffing, hands down Aditi Staffing is the best place to work for. It has taught me many things starting from how to work to how to have Fun, it lives by the rule of Work Hard and party harder. People of different regions/religions/languages but they stand on a common ground of work and Fun. I started loving my work coz of flexibility and trust I had from my management and team lead. You can get in touch with anyone from a recruiter to president of company at any given point time. We have dancers/guitarists/singers/DJ’s fun people and down to earth, ready to help whenever you need them. You cannot be stagnant in Aditi Staffing, every day is exciting, coming out with creative ways to be happier at work place.

Cons

People are different – accepting that fact and knowing the efforts of management in keeping people engaged, I had no problem with company/people or process.

I heard from the President himself – never get “people” quotient out of the business, he knows it is not number game anymore, it’s about employees and the connections, I wish you continue like this

There are newer employer reviews for Aditi Staffing