Aditi Staffing

www.aditistaffing.com
There are newer employer reviews for Aditi Staffing

An overall good contracting company

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer In Test in Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Software Development Engineer In Test in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aditi Staffing as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The recruiters worked hard to get me into a contract that was a good fit for my skills and just generally a step up for me. Now that my current contract has ended they've continued to work hard to find me a new contract.

Cons

Due to the contract system that Microsoft follows Aditi has had trouble finding me a new contract. I suspect that Aditi's contacts and/or focus outside of Microsoft is somewhat limited. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just means there's a bit of downtime that I normally prefer to avoid.

On the MS side just keep doing what you're doing. On the non-MS side try to expand a bit more if you can to help expand the options of your future hires.

31 Other Employee Reviews for Aditi Staffing (View Most Recent)

Can take them or leave them

Current Employee - Technical Program Manager in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Technical Program Manager in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aditi Staffing as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Preferred contract vendor at major software company at which I have worked for 14 years

Cons

Payroll staff are hostile if you need to make any adjustments. I give them a C-.

Review your Payroll department as a service. I have worked hours for which neither of us has gotten paid because of them.

Values it where Aditi Staffing's vision lies

Current Employee - Manager - Learning and Development in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Manager - Learning and Development in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Aditi Staffing full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I had been working here for over 3.5 years now and it has been a fabulous journey. I must say that this company tapped into my actual potential and today I feel confident and I know where I stand. Every day is a new day with new challenges and if you have to survive, you have to learn to adapt to those changes and contribute your best. I admire its values because that's what brings everyone together and work hard towards the mission and vision. There are sometime I slipped off but always had an arm to bring me back to a balance.

Cons

Its has been a value here to be purely people driven but I understood in this journey that without having performance in play everything else seems to be moving slow when you can actually be at the top having every single potential. I found that it had to be a subtle advise to myself when we dream big that patience and persistence are your powers to sail through turbulence.

Giving people opportunities and making them strong has been of sole importance, freedom to an extent where ideas are considered and executed simply makes this team stand out. More pace and more drive should have strong hands support to this drive and my advise to the management is to make us more stronger!

There are newer employer reviews for Aditi Staffing