Aditi Staffing
www.aditistaffing.com Bellevue, WA 500 to 999 Employees

An overall good contracting company

Software Development Engineer In Test (Current Employee)
Redmond, WA

ProsThe recruiters worked hard to get me into a contract that was a good fit for my skills and just generally a step up for me. Now that my current contract has ended they've continued to work hard to find me a new contract.

ConsDue to the contract system that Microsoft follows Aditi has had trouble finding me a new contract. I suspect that Aditi's contacts and/or focus outside of Microsoft is somewhat limited. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just means there's a bit of downtime that I normally prefer to avoid.

Advice to Senior ManagementOn the MS side just keep doing what you're doing. On the non-MS side try to expand a bit more if you can to help expand the options of your future hires.

Can take them or leave them

Technical Program Manager (Current Employee)
    Redmond, WA

I have been working at Aditi Staffing as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Preferred contract vendor at major software company at which I… Cons: Payroll staff are hostile if you need to make any… Advice to Senior Management: Review your Payroll department as a service. I have worked… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Technical Recruiter---Recruiting position -US Staffing

I have been working at Aditi Staffing for more than a year

Pros: Good place to work at aditi Cons: stay focused and calm. Perseverance is the key Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Aditi Staffing.

Worked for Aditi Staffing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aditi Staffing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aditi Staffing CEO Pradeep Singh. All reviews posted anonymously by Aditi Staffing employees.