Adknowledge

www.adknowledge.com
  www.adknowledge.com
There are newer employer reviews for Adknowledge

Great workplace with a digital and international flavor!

I have been working at Adknowledge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I can probably share a different perspective since I used to work for Adknowledge in Australia, then left and rejoined about 2 1/2 years later in a different continent. First of all you notice the difference in the company. It has become a business that is growing up, has a more international feel to it and more structure and vision. That, combined with the fact that they have done 8+ acquisitions and are very profitable really helps to feel they have a big future ahead. On top they have acquired a business which is one of the few strategic partners of Facebook and is in an early stage of becoming a hugely successful business unit. Adknowledge has a lot to offer: an inspiring CEO, a fun workplace, a truly global team of people, exposure to the latest tech trends in mobile, social and video as well as a general openness for change.

Cons

Probably the one thing that has been challenging for me is that in Europe we are still at a very early stage and in startup mode. So, that means we all are extremely busy and have little time for leisure. But then, this also makes it exciting since we are able to grow a business from almost nothing.

Stay open and close to people!

123 Other Employee Reviews for Adknowledge (View Most Recent)

Good, fun workplace, dependent on Manager

I have been working at Adknowledge full-time

Pros

New Technologies, fast paced, fun, free lunches & drinks, unlimited PTO, challenging

Cons

How much you enjoy Adknowledge will be totally dependent on your manager. Some are much more relaxed while others are boorishly obtuse. Extreme revenue focus

Provide better consistency in the management/team lead area. Provide training to team leads/managers and make sure that all departments carry a shared level of ownership of enjoyment of working at Adknowledge. Understand that sometimes it's best to protect revenue instead of always pushing for more.

Wasted Talent

Former Employee - Account Executive
    Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Adknowledge full-time

Pros

Catered Lunches two times a week (although seems more of a ploy to get you to work through lunch at your desk).

Cons

The company continues to change it's values and directions almost quarterly. This causes unclear directives for employees and a general sense of protect your own self, otherwise you will end up on the chopping block. The company recently closed down a whole department, got rid of tenured employees who were still performing, and continues to hire outside the company instead of promoting from within. They encourage employees to feel connected, and see all the great things coming, but then only offer stock options to new hires at high level positions.. this has lead to the increasing amount of turn over of "good people."

Consider what are you doing to keep good talent around. Are you proactively talking to them about what the future holds? Offering Stock? Involving them in the decision making process? These things go along way to getting employees to feel connected.

There are newer employer reviews for Adknowledge

Worked for Adknowledge? Contribute to the Community!