Adknowledge

www.adknowledge.com

An industry thought leader and amazing Kansas City success story

Vice President (Current Employee) Kansas City, MO

Pros-The level of talent is unbelievable. Leadership from Google, Fox, AOL and Axciom and a large and dynamic software development organization.
-The resources to actually build things. Most advertising companies rely on creative and fluff to sell their products. Adknowledge is a legitimate technology company with the development staff and patent credentials to prove it.
-Lots of opportunities for advancement if you perform and lots of room to move. Many employees start in Kansas City and end up in San Francisco, Toronto, London or New York. Some of them are now at Google, Twitter, Facebook, Activision and a myriad of other major players.
-Catered lunches twice a week, casual environment, open schedule for work hours and PTO.

Cons-Commitment is required. If you are someone that wants to check out at 5pm every day, it's probably not for you.
-The industry is growing and evolving very quickly and the complex technical underpinnings of that can be intimidating. It's challenging to keep tabs on all of the moving parts.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure that all top performers have stock options. The company is on a very strong trajectory and people will be far more bought in to the vision if they've got some equity.

On the cutting edge of its market, where your contribution makes a difference.

(Current Employee) Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Adknowledge full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Highly impressed with the experience and intelligence of my co-workers. - The company is clearly a leader in its field. - … Cons: - As the company grows, it should ensure more consistency in the way it does business. - As more new employees join, the company… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the focus on growth and innovation, but do not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company and a leader in the online advertising space

I have been working at Adknowledge full-time for more than a year

Pros: * Great company with tons of benefits that keep employees' interests in mind * Open communication from upper management * Tons of room for growth and career… Cons: * There are never enough hours in the day to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Adknowledge.

Worked for Adknowledge? Contribute to the Community!