There are newer employer reviews for Adknowledge

One and a half years of fun!

Current Employee - Director, Ad Performance in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Director, Ad Performance in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Adknowledge full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good resources, awesome technology, great benefits, easy culture, supportive teams.

Cons

Some of the technology is so complex that it is difficult to stray from established paths without some effort. Some people (few) are just punching the clock and/or doing what they have always done including generating reports but aren't evolving further nor using the reports to generate hypothesis for improvement.

Advice to Management

You are 90% running an awesome ship - find the existing top revenue areas or potential top revenue areas and try to weed out that 10% that is keeping you from achieving the maximum performance you could be.

Other Employee Reviews for Adknowledge

Work hard, be rewarded.

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Adknowledge full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Flexible work environment. Opportunity to move up if you're willing to work harder than most. Free lunch twice a week, free snacks, free alcohol after hours. Opportunity to learn a large variety of advertising concepts.

Cons

Requires a lot of work to get ahead. Can not "leave your work at work". Priorities commonly change inter-project - must be good at multitasking.

Best place to be in KC for digital advertising!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Adknowledge full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been challenged by innovative and intelligent coworkers and my career has flourished at Adknowledge. I have always had a strong work ethic and its great to be a company who rewards that. As with any company, there have been lots of changes over the years and in the industry, but Adknowledge seems to always remain ahead of the curve. Now in a management position, I have complete respect for the executives and upper management, but I started in a very junior role. I can honestly say that Adknowledge offers plenty of career growth for those willing to put in the effort.

Cons

No clear training programs for new employees but i believe this is currently being addressed.

Advice to Management

Encourage more cross-channel communication to keep everyone in the loop of the products we offer, and how they constantly evolving.