Adnet Systems
www.adnet-sys.com Rockville, MD 150 to 499 Employees

More was promised for the position than was received. The Incentives promised were never delivered.

Director Office Automation and Litigation Support (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsThe job gave me something to do. I helped capture two concurrent 8a set aside contracts. I got a chance to establish and maintain 5 computer networks some UNIX based and some Windows based.

ConsCustomer (DOL) was too demanding for the caliber of workers I was allowed to hire. I had over 90 employees, but few were well qualified. Many were legacy from the previous 8a contract that were rehired for ours. All hires were subject to dollar ceilings that were unrealistically low. In many (most) cases, I was forced to hire employees that were foreigners where his DOL job was the first job the they in he US.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare should be taken when you undertake any wage and hour contract. You cannot perform with marginal or substandard personnel.

Great work. Some very cold managers

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Adnet Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Adnet has a lot of great contracts with the US Government,… Cons: The company wants the most work for the lowest cost. There is no loyalty towards… Advice to Senior Management: Treat the people doing the useful work much better. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great experience

I have been working at Adnet Systems full-time

Pros: More hands on experience. Very supportive and flexible … Cons: you may be asked to wear many hats and take on more roles. If you're open to the challenge and like the idea of multitasking,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Adnet Systems.

Worked for Adnet Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adnet Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Adnet Systems CEO ASHOK JHA. All reviews posted anonymously by Adnet Systems employees.