Adnet Systems

www.adnet-sys.com
  www.adnet-sys.com
There are newer employer reviews for Adnet Systems

More was promised for the position than was received. The Incentives promised were never delivered.

Former Employee - Director Office Automation and Litigation Support in Washington, DC

I worked at Adnet Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The job gave me something to do. I helped capture two concurrent 8a set aside contracts. I got a chance to establish and maintain 5 computer networks some UNIX based and some Windows based.

Cons

Customer (DOL) was too demanding for the caliber of workers I was allowed to hire. I had over 90 employees, but few were well qualified. Many were legacy from the previous 8a contract that were rehired for ours. All hires were subject to dollar ceilings that were unrealistically low. In many (most) cases, I was forced to hire employees that were foreigners where his DOL job was the first job the they in he US.

Care should be taken when you undertake any wage and hour contract. You cannot perform with marginal or substandard personnel.

9 Other Employee Reviews for Adnet Systems (View Most Recent)

Great work. Some very cold managers

I worked at Adnet Systems full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Adnet has a lot of great contracts with the US Government, so there is plenty of opportunity for interesting and useful work.

Cons

The company wants the most work for the lowest cost. There is no loyalty towards employees. If they can find someone to do the same work for less, they will.

Treat the people doing the useful work much better.

Great experience

I have been working at Adnet Systems full-time

Pros

More hands on experience. Very supportive and flexible in what you do.

Cons

you may be asked to wear many hats and take on more roles. If you're open to the challenge and like the idea of multitasking, this could be a great move. If change and taking on new responsibilities is not your cup of tea, you may quickly feel like the odd man out.

There are newer employer reviews for Adnet Systems