Adobe
3.8 of 5 1,004 reviews
www.adobe.com San Jose, CA 5000+ Employees

Amazing place to work

Seattle, WA

ProsThis is the best place I have worked. It's a fun, innovative, respectful culture. Some days, I am having so much fun that I can't believe I'm getting paid to work here.

ConsI cannot think of any major negatives to Adobe. Dealing with the IT department overseas has been the only frustrating aspect of the job.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work! I enjoy the open culture and the fostering of excellence and innovation, starting from the very top.

Awesome!! Highly recommend people to apply and accept Adobe offer

Product Marketing Intern (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at Adobe

Pros: Best place to learn about product manager Cons: training might be useful. Internship is too short. Advice to Senior Management: Interns needs more visibility. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Over the past 7 years my experience at Adobe has been tremendous.

San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe

Pros: Best reasons to work at Adobe - culture, career growth potential,… Cons: Lack of senior management's support in violations of code conduct. I and many of my colleages have been witness to blatant favoritism, of which… Advice to Senior Management: Don't promote/reward folks who cheat and lie. The good guys get screwed and end… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Adobe.

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen. All reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees.