Adobe

www.adobe.com

Performance measured by popularity rather than results

Current Employee - Senior Program Manager  in  San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Senior Program Manager in San Jose, CA

Pros

Free Starbucks coffee, candy, sodas, filtered water in all break rooms. 4 week sabbatical every 5 years for all employees.

Cons

My organization has no documented processes, procedures or templates. Information is very hard to find and is put out in various systems based on individual preferences. Attempts to normalize processes or procedures are not supported by individuals or management. Consistent poor feedback based on measurable actions is not acted upon.

Take action on key managers who receive consistent poor reviews from peers and others rather than let a poor manager drive productivity and morale down for entire teams.

Other reviews for Adobe

Best people, but top heavy.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Pros

I enjoyed coming to work at Adobe everyday because of the comaraderie and the people I worked with (for which I still remain true friends today.) The people are innovative and smart. The benefits are top notch and the salaries are on the high-side of the scale.

Cons

Following the Omniture aquisition, the company became very top-heavy and there were so many levels and managers, it was very difficult to actually get work done and make an impact on the bottom-line. Additionally, a very "process" heavy organization.

Amazing place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Pros

This is the best place I have worked. It's a fun, innovative, respectful culture. Some days, I am having so much fun that I can't believe I'm getting paid to work here.

Cons

I cannot think of any major negatives to Adobe. Dealing with the IT department overseas has been the only frustrating aspect of the job.

Keep up the great work! I enjoy the open culture and the fostering of excellence and innovation, starting from the very top.

There are newer employer reviews for Adobe.

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!