Adobe
3.8 of 5 1,004 reviews
www.adobe.com San Jose, CA 5000+ Employees

Performance measured by popularity rather than results

Senior Program Manager (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

ProsFree Starbucks coffee, candy, sodas, filtered water in all break rooms. 4 week sabbatical every 5 years for all employees.

ConsMy organization has no documented processes, procedures or templates. Information is very hard to find and is put out in various systems based on individual preferences. Attempts to normalize processes or procedures are not supported by individuals or management. Consistent poor feedback based on measurable actions is not acted upon.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake action on key managers who receive consistent poor reviews from peers and others rather than let a poor manager drive productivity and morale down for entire teams.

Best people, but top heavy.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I worked at Adobe

Pros: I enjoyed coming to work at Adobe everyday because of the comaraderie and the people I worked with (for which I still remain true… Cons: Following the Omniture aquisition, the company became very top-heavy and there were so many levels and managers, it was… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Amazing place to work

Seattle, WA

I have been working at Adobe

Pros: This is the best place I have worked. It's a fun, innovative, respectful culture. Some days,… Cons: I cannot think of any major negatives to Adobe. Dealing with the… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! I enjoy the open culture and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Adobe.

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen. All reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees.