Adobe
www.adobe.com San Jose, CA 5000+ Employees

I have been fortunate to have a long-term career with the company.

San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe

ProsPassionate employees who are dedicated to serving their customers; High value products that solve real problems for an industry; Some of the most interesting and creative customers on the planet.

ConsRelentless battles with the press and detractors that misunderstand the company's mission and actions.

Advice to Senior ManagementAvoid the distractions of the annual new shiny object and continue to focus and invest in delivering core customer value with a strong go-to-market strategy.

OK place to work.

San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe

Pros: Great Downtown San Jose location. Lots of Parking Lots of Time Off. Work… Cons: Poor senior management , changes directions every few months. Annual Layoffs talented folks gare demoralizing.… Advice to Senior Management: Stop celebrating just strategies. Your strategies change every few months. Respect… More

Dismal in terms of lay offs every year

Solutions Consultant (Former Employee)
McLean, VA

I worked at Adobe

Pros: - Neat products - look great - customers like them -… Cons: - Poor senior management (change directions every few months - terrible) - Poor product quality - terrible bugs still in the product after 5 years - Layoffs… Advice to Senior Management: - Quit the lack of direction and switching direction every few months! - Learn what products you have and learn what value they bring the market… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Adobe.

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen. All reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees.