Adobe

www.adobe.com

Empowering

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsTotal autonomy. Adobe really believes in the freedom to work how you work best. It is refreshing to see a company hire talent and then offer an environment where they can contribute freely. Lots of cool perks across the board. Great worldwide HQ campus. Really focused on being environmentally conscious, and of course who can forget free access to everything produced by Adobe. They even have a system for you to buy retail packaged software for your friends/family at a ridiculously discounted rate.

ConsIt's a big company so it can sometimes seem difficult to plot your career advancement, though they do offer help in this respect. I've heard of others taking up the offer to move around departments/roles, but honestly I think this is primarily geared at the most junior level employees. The reality is, they hire top talent and understandably want to see the fruits of their recruitment in a specific area they tapped you for.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up! Shantanu is driving a great vision of the digital platform. Only advice I have is to continue to double down on the talent Adobe houses. The more opportunity for growth you provide the more tenure you retain.

Adobe is an excellent place to work and to learn

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Adobe

Pros: Lots of smart people to work with and learn from. Cons: Seem to be floundering a bit of late to find… Advice to Senior Management: Need to get better at messaging/marketing and communication. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Used to have focus on cool technologies, now very much business focused.

Senior Engineering Manager (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

I worked at Adobe

Pros: Very cool technologies Excellent benefits People are very open and receptive Everyone knows… Cons: Expansion seems to all be done outside the USA - very limited growth within. No attention paid to giving people wider experiences, so heaven forbid… Advice to Senior Management: Adobe was started with some ideas that really shook up the world and created new opportunities.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Adobe.

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!