There are newer employer reviews for Adobe

Love working at Adobe!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Adobe

Pros

Great place to work, great products and people, and the Fremont office is amazing!

Cons

Health benefits are not anything special and seem to be below average in the tech industry.

1064 Other Employee Reviews for Adobe (View Most Recent)

It's been pretty good, but there are problems that can be sorted out.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Orem, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

I have been working at Adobe

Pros

Great benefits. Large company. Lots of potential, perhaps California is better than the Utah office. They copy the benefits over to Utah and outside of the Client Success organization I think things could be much better.

Cons

Management does not seem to get it in our department. They will not communicate with the employees and it does not seem that we have the clients interests in mind nor the employees interest in mind. This leaves us with only managers who are looking at the wrong items. If you do not have happy clients or employees the only happy ones left are stock holders and in that situation that will not last very long. To quote Dan Pink ,"When the purpose becomes unmoored from the money bad things happen." Mostly the Client Success Organization has to better themselves. They are treading water when they could really be in touch with the clients and be doing so much more.

Listen to your clients more. Listen to your employees more and write down some real next steps to resolve some of the current issues you have happening right now. If you cannot pay employees enough you have got to cater to other needs. First, give them more autonomy. Next, give them more opportunities to master themselves. Outline better career paths, this is the case for most of the company why not in the client services department.

Shantanu is probably doing what he can, but some of your departments are floudering and failing and you are unaware right now. You should let people report failures. It seems they are too scared to report failures now.

Honeymoon is long over

Current Employee - Computer Scientist  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Computer Scientist in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe

Pros

Base pay can be decent. There are still some smart people left here but you have to search for them. There are still some innovative products to work on. Many employees still remain customer focused and try their best to make the best products they can.

Cons

Utterly incompetent senior management. No one on the E-Team (save for maybe one SVP) is able to motivate technical staff. The company is now run entirely by bean counters who are trying to figure out the next way in which they can squeeze out things they've identified as "costs". All up the chain there is no tolerance for risk and hence not much in terms of truly groundbreaking innovation happens.

My advice to the board is that Adobe needs some serious house cleaning at the senior management level and they should start at the very top.

There are newer employer reviews for Adobe

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!