There are newer employer reviews for Adobe

Great place to work

Current Employee - Research Scientist  in  Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Research Scientist in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Adobe as an intern for less than a year

Pros

I did research internship at Adobe. I was very satisfied with the research group they have there. The people are very professional, most of them affiliate to UW as well. This creates a very strong connection between Adobe and academic world. I worked at CTL - this group cooperates with many universities worldwide. The work is very interesting, it involves pure research and relation to Adobe's product. The group also makes great technology transfers - one can see his reseach in a real product even after two years.

Cons

I did not found any downsides

1064 Other Employee Reviews for Adobe (View Most Recent)

Excellent quality of life, possible to make a difference

Current Employee - Operations  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Operations in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very good quality of life, people very nice (no yelling and screaming!), you can have an impact - they don't expect the work you do to necessarily follow some strict guidelines. Creativity permitted!

Cons

Some people (particularly those who have been at Adobe a long time) are quite resistant to change - responses can often be: "that isn't how we do it at Adobe", "we can't do that", etc.

Often people say "no" when new ideas are proposed, particularly related to our internal systems.

Good company, smart people

Current Employee - Senior Manager  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Excellent benefits, decent salary, lots of smart people, cool projects, international reach.

Cons

Can be bureaucratic. Too many directors without enough to do so they interfere in the day-to-day operations. Decision making process is often chaotic. Decisions get made and reversed on a regular basis. Politics can be irritating.

Follow through better. Let decisions be made at an appropriate level - do it, don't just say it.

There are newer employer reviews for Adobe

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!