Adobe

www.adobe.com
  www.adobe.com
There are newer employer reviews for Adobe

Great place to work but has some warts

Current Employee - Senior Computer Scientist in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Senior Computer Scientist in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Adobe full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Lots of interesting projects, good life/work balance, good benefits, great location and office in SF. Recent acquisitions have brought in good product, technology, and people.

Cons

Several key strategic missteps in the last few years have kept the stock price stagnant, harmed morale. Heavy emphasis on offshoring leads to little stability and high turnover. Frequent layoffs are demoralizing.

The subscription business model change is a good bold move, glad to finally see some risk-taking, keep it up.

1122 Other Employee Reviews for Adobe (View Most Recent)

Excellent quality of life, possible to make a difference

Current Employee - Operations in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Operations in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very good quality of life, people very nice (no yelling and screaming!), you can have an impact - they don't expect the work you do to necessarily follow some strict guidelines. Creativity permitted!

Cons

Some people (particularly those who have been at Adobe a long time) are quite resistant to change - responses can often be: "that isn't how we do it at Adobe", "we can't do that", etc.

Often people say "no" when new ideas are proposed, particularly related to our internal systems.

Great place to work

Current Employee - Research Scientist in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Research Scientist in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Adobe as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

I did research internship at Adobe. I was very satisfied with the research group they have there. The people are very professional, most of them affiliate to UW as well. This creates a very strong connection between Adobe and academic world. I worked at CTL - this group cooperates with many universities worldwide. The work is very interesting, it involves pure research and relation to Adobe's product. The group also makes great technology transfers - one can see his reseach in a real product even after two years.

Cons

I did not found any downsides

There are newer employer reviews for Adobe