Adobe
3.8 of 5 1,004 reviews
www.adobe.com San Jose, CA 5000+ Employees

Adobe is a great place to work.

Orem, UT

ProsThe benefits at Adobe are excellent. They really do a lot for their employees. The Adobe culture is great and I think it is getting better. The people at Adobe enjoy their jobs and it shows in interactions.

ConsVery tall company and a lot of middle management feels a bit stale. I think many departments are a bit over segregated creating unnecessary levels of management and hierarchy between employees and people with real authority.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't allow middle management to stay too long without progressing.

I can't imagine working anywhere else

Director (Current Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The strategy of the company, how we're executing on it, teamwork like I've never seen before, willingess of the… Cons: So big, it's hard to make decisions that stick without… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing! We're heded in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I worked in the SF office. People were nice and coding projects were interesting.

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Adobe as an intern for less than a year

Pros: -Great work life balance -They take care of you -Good people -Great locations Cons: -Fairly corporate compared to other software companies -A lot of teams… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Adobe.

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen. All reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees.