Adobe
3.8 of 5 1,004 reviews
www.adobe.com San Jose, CA 5000+ Employees

A nice place to work with but with some bad experience

Computer Scientist (Current Employee)
Noida (India)

ProsThey are focused. They deliver the goods. The people are technical (including the manager). They are pretty hard working. The compensation is good.

ConsQuestioning your manager is not possible.
Management is pretty stingy. Apart from providing free lunch and dinner you can't find anything that is good employee. If a woman works late and starts by 9 30 pm then she does not get any transport. Work from home depends on the manager. There is no uniform policy. Some amount of buttering is sufficient for you to get that.
It's a pretty secretive company. They gave android cellphone to employees. Initially they said it was free and later they changed the policy that it is the property of the company and you should give it after you leave the company. This policy change was not announced to us.
Our quarterly team outing cannot have alcohol. But if a US guy comes the policy will be relaxed. Alcohol will be served. This kind of childish things happen.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployee welfare is pretty important. Communication is very very important. Communicating the policy does not mean the policy is questioned. Don't change your policies depending on a foreigner taking part.

Enthusiastic co-workers and great work culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Adobe full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good senior management Many projects and technoligies to work on. Excellent work… Cons: none, I can think of Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Noida (India)

I worked at Adobe full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great opportunity to work on some of the most challenging… Cons: Work life balance takes a hit. Is plagued by politics. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Adobe.

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen. All reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees.