Adobe
3.8 of 5 1,004 reviews
www.adobe.com San Jose, CA 5000+ Employees

It would take a lot to get to me leave...

(Current Employee)

ProsGreat work life balance and I enjoy working with everyone I've had a chance to work with. All kinds of benefits - great medical, good salary, work from home, sabbatical, fitness reimbursement, 3-6 months mat leave, 2 weeks of shutdown plus lots of vacation days, adoption bennies, and more. Working hard is not difficult when you get compensated appropriately.

ConsLayoffs every year are a big bummer and not knowing if your product will be around another year or what new direction the company is going to take is nerve racking and counterproductive. Supposedly the yearly layoffs are supposed to stop (they didn't do it this year so let's hope it stays that way). Finding your way around Adobe and figuring out how to get things done around all the red tape and slow movement is half the battle. The Omniture acquisition was a downer culturally for both sides - still not fixed.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook inward for talent and proactive search out employees for new opportunities - help them move up and out around Adobe. A lot of employees seem stuck in their same area and level for a long time.

Ability To Make Things Better or Worse For Millions Of Customers

Group Product Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Adobe full-time

Pros: Adobe provides an amazing opportunity to create software that millions of people around the world use every day to make their own business work -… Cons: Every couple of months our middle to upper management tell us that the company needs to take some kind of new direction. There is… Advice to Senior Management: Spend more time developing your management teams into real managers and leaders. Apple think's it's important enough to have it's own university, and we… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Finance Project Manager

San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Enjoyed my team and the people. Cons: Manager was weak and untrusting Advice to Senior Management: Be more open. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Adobe.

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen. All reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees.