Adobe

www.adobe.com
There are newer employer reviews for Adobe

Forward Thinking, Ambitious Company

I have been working at Adobe full-time

Pros

Continually striving to set the market, not follow.
Respectful of the amount of time employees focus on their jobs by providing vacation days flexibility, personal and professional growth.
Great group of colleagues and tremendous products continually evolving.

Cons

Overall positive company but it can be easy to get lost in the shuffle with the other 10,000+ employees.

Need a better structure around a workflow for colleagues working on different products to work with each other, develop incentives to grow each other's products, etc.

Provide opportunities for remote employees to interact with one another in their own cities.

1158 Other Employee Reviews for Adobe (View Most Recent)

Exciting company with exciting opportunities and exemplary integrity.

Current Employee - Senior Engineering Manager in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Engineering Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Best people, best products, best customers.

Cons

First company where I had to network internally.

It would take a lot to get to me leave...

I have been working at Adobe full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great work life balance and I enjoy working with everyone I've had a chance to work with. All kinds of benefits - great medical, good salary, work from home, sabbatical, fitness reimbursement, 3-6 months mat leave, 2 weeks of shutdown plus lots of vacation days, adoption bennies, and more. Working hard is not difficult when you get compensated appropriately.

Cons

Layoffs every year are a big bummer and not knowing if your product will be around another year or what new direction the company is going to take is nerve racking and counterproductive. Supposedly the yearly layoffs are supposed to stop (they didn't do it this year so let's hope it stays that way). Finding your way around Adobe and figuring out how to get things done around all the red tape and slow movement is half the battle. The Omniture acquisition was a downer culturally for both sides - still not fixed.

Look inward for talent and proactive search out employees for new opportunities - help them move up and out around Adobe. A lot of employees seem stuck in their same area and level for a long time.

There are newer employer reviews for Adobe