Adobe

www.adobe.com
  www.adobe.com
There are newer employer reviews for Adobe

Great company where the benefits make occasionally shaky leadership tolerable.

Current Employee - Communications Coordinator in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Communications Coordinator in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I can't say this enough: Adobe really appreciates and values their employees. The benefits package is universally fantastic. I've seen that the emphasis on work-life balance can vary from team to team, but I'm very fortunate to work with a great group of people who realize the importance of an occasional mental health day here and there. In my role, I'm able to focus on a variety of things that I'm interested in, plus I've been able to enroll in training courses to broaden my knowledge base.

Cons

As I said earlier, the executive team had a history of changing directions, rather significantly, on a yearly basis. However, the company strategy is beginning to solidify around the creative and marketing segments, and I'm inclined to believe the leadership team has found a strategy that's working in the market and they want to stick with for the foreseeable future. I really wish we had a commuter shuttle between San Jose and San Francisco like some of our Silicon Valley brethren, but I'm not sure we have enough employees making the trip on a regular basis to make it a viable service. Typical office politics have a tendency to delay projects, but I think that's a universal complaint among many companies.

1125 Other Employee Reviews for Adobe (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Software Developer IV in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Software Developer IV in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Adobe full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The benefits are the best in the state for a large software shop.

Cons

Sometimes the culture is a little slow to react.

Love working for Adobe

Current Employee - Program Manager in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Adobe full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Compensation is above average in UT; benefits are excellent (medical, dental, life, software, workplace, etc.); Adobe hires the best so you work with the best.

Cons

It's a big company. I haven't had to deal with this much, but it could be easy to feel lost in the mix with 8000+ employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Adobe