Adobe
www.adobe.com San Jose, CA 5000+ Employees

Great company where the benefits make occasionally shaky leadership tolerable.

Communications Coordinator (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI can't say this enough: Adobe really appreciates and values their employees. The benefits package is universally fantastic. I've seen that the emphasis on work-life balance can vary from team to team, but I'm very fortunate to work with a great group of people who realize the importance of an occasional mental health day here and there. In my role, I'm able to focus on a variety of things that I'm interested in, plus I've been able to enroll in training courses to broaden my knowledge base.

ConsAs I said earlier, the executive team had a history of changing directions, rather significantly, on a yearly basis. However, the company strategy is beginning to solidify around the creative and marketing segments, and I'm inclined to believe the leadership team has found a strategy that's working in the market and they want to stick with for the foreseeable future. I really wish we had a commuter shuttle between San Jose and San Francisco like some of our Silicon Valley brethren, but I'm not sure we have enough employees making the trip on a regular basis to make it a viable service. Typical office politics have a tendency to delay projects, but I think that's a universal complaint among many companies.

Great place to work

Software Developer IV (Current Employee)
Lehi, UT

I have been working at Adobe full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The benefits are the best in the state for a… Cons: Sometimes the culture is a little slow to react. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Love working for Adobe

Program Manager (Current Employee)
Lehi, UT

I have been working at Adobe full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Compensation is above average in UT; benefits are excellent (medical, dental, life,… Cons: It's a big company. I haven't had to deal with this much, but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Adobe.

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen. All reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees.