Adobe
www.adobe.com San Jose, CA 5000+ Employees

Adobe remains to be a solid company to work for, but strategies flounder.

Director (Former Employee)

I worked at Adobe full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat benefits, perks, great technology. A lot of opportunity to move the business forward. Collaborative culture. For the most part, GREAT people to work with.

ConsNot willing to truly invest in marketing. A fantastic brand that you never hear about. New business strategies flounder. Generally, management is very risk averse. The CEO is more of a technologist lacking interest in the value of marketing.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnwillingness to take enough appropriate risk to move new businesses forward will undermine the company in the long run. (e.g. The company bounced around an enterprise strategy for years, with good technology, but was never truly willing to make the right commitments despite throwing a lot of $$ at the problem.)

Has lost its charm

Computer Scientist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Adobe full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Flexible working hours Good medical insurance Cons: Overall compensation not competitive. Incentives have been decreasing every year since last 2-3 years Lack of direction and vision by middle… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Exciting company with exciting opportunities and exemplary integrity.

Senior Engineering Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Adobe full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Best people, best products, best customers. Cons: First company where I had to network internally. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Adobe.

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen. All reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees.