Adobe

www.adobe.com

Adobe remains to be a solid company to work for, but strategies flounder.

Director (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsGreat benefits, perks, great technology. A lot of opportunity to move the business forward. Collaborative culture. For the most part, GREAT people to work with.

ConsNot willing to truly invest in marketing. A fantastic brand that you never hear about. New business strategies flounder. Generally, management is very risk averse. The CEO is more of a technologist lacking interest in the value of marketing.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnwillingness to take enough appropriate risk to move new businesses forward will undermine the company in the long run. (e.g. The company bounced around an enterprise strategy for years, with good technology, but was never truly willing to make the right commitments despite throwing a lot of $$ at the problem.)

Exciting company with exciting opportunities and exemplary integrity.

Senior Engineering Manager (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Best people, best products, best customers. Cons: First company where I had to network internally. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Forward Thinking, Ambitious Company

I have been working at Adobe full-time

Pros: Continually striving to set the market, not follow. Respectful of the amount of time employees focus on their… Cons: Overall positive company but it can be easy to get… Advice to Senior Management: Need a better structure around a workflow for colleagues working on different products to work with each other, develop incentives… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Adobe.

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!