Adobe

There are newer employer reviews for Adobe

great experience at Adobe

Former Employee - Research Intern in San Jose, CA
Former Employee - Research Intern in San Jose, CA

I worked at Adobe as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

helpful colleagues, good working environment

Cons

satisfied with everything at adobe

1125 Other Employee Reviews for Adobe (View Most Recent)

HR Mobility Specialist

Current Employee - Mobility Specialist in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Mobility Specialist in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe full-time

Pros

Friendly environment and personnel and what appears to be good a team to work with.

Cons

Each of the individuals I met appeared to very different perspectives for the needs of the role. There was no follow up or response after the interview. Albeit it appeared the meetings well, it took several emails to the hiring manage before there was a response.

Identify areas each of the interviewers should focus on. Reciprocate the courtesy by providing a honest response/feedback. I was advised an internal person was selected, yet was aware others were called in for an interview. Hint - we are all very connected and have mutual support and respect; it doesn't bode well for your hiring manager when he says one thing and does another.

Overall a good company to work for

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Adobe full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great insurance, matching 401k, backup daycare/adult care, pay towards fitness, pay monthly for portion of childcare, cafeteria onsite, gym onsite, free parking, free bus pass, great location, great people, free drinks & some snacks

Cons

comp plan constantly changes, mandatory certifications on products we don't really sell, hard to hit quota because they raise it outrageously year over year.

Higher base, more consistency with territory assignment and need achievable, reasonable quotas

There are newer employer reviews for Adobe