There are newer employer reviews for Adobe

Great for settling down

Current Employee - Experience Designer in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Experience Designer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Adobe full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The salary is great. Everyone is very, very relaxed and it's pretty much a stress-free work environment. This is a great place to work if you want to have a life outside of work. I tend to get in at 9.30 and often leave at 4.45pm.

Cons

Ambition level is pretty low. Everyone seems to be fine with coasting and simply creating work that is average. We aren't really pushing the envelope or innovating.

Motivate and inspire employees to perform above expectations. Push employees to excel and advance in their careers.

1089 Other Employee Reviews for Adobe (View Most Recent)

CYA culture has infected the company

Former Employee - Financial Analyst in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Financial Analyst in San Jose, CA

I worked at Adobe full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Benefits, good pay, excellent facilities, sabbatical. This is probably what kept a lot of bad employees around for so long.

Cons

Micro management, lack of team environment, negative work environment. Maybe I was an isolated case but I felt I was setup to fail at Adobe. I had the worst manager I have ever worked for in my career. Her and all her direct reports were more concerned about saving face rather than helping a new hire. I've taken criticism but this was to the point that it made the work environment toxic. Just my opinion but I saw this from other managers as well. They have no sense of what it means to be a leader. They think repeating scripting lines by HR makes them a good "manager".

The culture there is in serious trouble. I hear a lot of bs about genuineness and innovation but that doesn't mean anything when everyone is just trying to cover their own asses. There are a lot of crappy managers there that have long tenures that are ruining the culture with their crappy personalities and bad attitudes.

Change is the only constant

Former Employee - Senior Sales Representative in Northeast, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Sales Representative in Northeast, NY

I worked at Adobe full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good salary, good benefts, good technology

Cons

Tail wagging the Dog. Sales Engineers run the place. Sales people are overruled by SEs and good luck finding an available resource to support Sales when its needed most. Abject lack of accountability at all levels-passing the buck is common. Management doesn't return calls, emails.

Grow a pair. Pick up a phone once in a while. Speak in person rather than by proxy.

There are newer employer reviews for Adobe