There are newer employer reviews for Adobe

Great for settling down

Current Employee - Experience Designer in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Experience Designer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Adobe full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The salary is great. Everyone is very, very relaxed and it's pretty much a stress-free work environment. This is a great place to work if you want to have a life outside of work. I tend to get in at 9.30 and often leave at 4.45pm.

Cons

Ambition level is pretty low. Everyone seems to be fine with coasting and simply creating work that is average. We aren't really pushing the envelope or innovating.

Motivate and inspire employees to perform above expectations. Push employees to excel and advance in their careers.

1091 Other Employee Reviews for Adobe (View Most Recent)

Great company, you just need to be on the right team or job

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Adobe full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great benefits, nice people and overall place to work.

Cons

As any large corporation, some jobs are more satisfying that others. Adobe has definitely become a larger company and left much of the innovation to come from start ups or acquisitions. This can be frustrating as we are constantly undercut by the growing innovations of other firms.

I would say invest in innovation before trying to buy yourself out of it when it is too late.

CYA culture has infected the company

Former Employee - Financial Analyst in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Financial Analyst in San Jose, CA

I worked at Adobe full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Benefits, good pay, excellent facilities, sabbatical. This is probably what kept a lot of bad employees around for so long.

Cons

Micro management, lack of team environment, negative work environment. Maybe I was an isolated case but I felt I was setup to fail at Adobe. I had the worst manager I have ever worked for in my career. Her and all her direct reports were more concerned about saving face rather than helping a new hire. I've taken criticism but this was to the point that it made the work environment toxic. Just my opinion but I saw this from other managers as well. They have no sense of what it means to be a leader. They think repeating scripting lines by HR makes them a good "manager".

The culture there is in serious trouble. I hear a lot of bs about genuineness and innovation but that doesn't mean anything when everyone is just trying to cover their own asses. There are a lot of crappy managers there that have long tenures that are ruining the culture with their crappy personalities and bad attitudes.

There are newer employer reviews for Adobe