Adobe

www.adobe.com

A Company under massive change

Current Employee - Business Development Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Business Development Manager in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Great co-workers, "winning together", bold strategy

Cons

Lack of empathy and planning for dealing with those affected by changes in strategy

Other reviews for Adobe

HR Mobility Specialist

Current Employee - Mobility Specialist  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Mobility Specialist in San Jose, CA

Pros

Friendly environment and personnel and what appears to be good a team to work with.

Cons

Each of the individuals I met appeared to very different perspectives for the needs of the role. There was no follow up or response after the interview. Albeit it appeared the meetings well, it took several emails to the hiring manage before there was a response.

Identify areas each of the interviewers should focus on. Reciprocate the courtesy by providing a honest response/feedback. I was advised an internal person was selected, yet was aware others were called in for an interview. Hint - we are all very connected and have mutual support and respect; it doesn't bode well for your hiring manager when he says one thing and does another.

Consultant

Former Employee - Consultant  in  San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Consultant in San Jose, CA

Pros

Very good benefits. The company tries pretty hard to provide good benefit to retain talents.

Cons

In the consulting org, the team is not quite structure and there's no transparency on projects, so you don't know who's working on what. The team that I was in also has a lot of levels. I only communicate with my team leader and rarely talk to my manager.

There are newer employer reviews for Adobe.

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!