Adobe

www.adobe.com
  www.adobe.com
There are newer employer reviews for Adobe

Excellent company. Innovative products. Outstanding people.

Current Employee - Consultant
Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Adobe full-time

Pros

Adobe has for years been at the forefront of products that allow artists to create, and now is poised to change the digital marketing landscape.

My experience has been mostly positive. Great people that are smart and driven, while kind and fun to be around. The business model and culture is around innovation - this means that one can provide feedback and help craft the next versions of products.

Benefits are mostly as expected for well known brands: Stock purchase program, great health benefits; education allowance, wellness benefits, etc.

Career pathing: upward or lateral moves are expected and encouraged.

Telecommuting: definitely possible for many jobs (at least in the Consulting group).

Cons

I have been extremely happy working at Adobe. I wish the employee cafe were free like some other big name companies, but we are not quite that big (yet). :)
Those who telecommute can often miss out on the constant learning and collaboration that goes on in the office.

None at this time.

1125 Other Employee Reviews for Adobe (View Most Recent)

Great place needing some structure

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Solutions Consultant

I have been working at Adobe full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great brand , fantastic engineering team , amazing benefits that include 5 weeks of vacation plus 2 weeks of sick time , sabbatical after 5 years

Cons

Zero career path , only talk but no serious thought to developing career , lack of communication to all levels for a company of this size

Focus on having a defined career path for your people . Titles needed to be reconsidered given the kind of strategic work we do . No career growth whatsoever . Look for more ways to engage and motivate your employees . Easy way is to at least see other companies in your space and replicate .

Great Employer. Great Culture. Upward Mobility is Limited.

Current Employee - Consultant in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Consultant in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Adobe full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great culture. Great people. Great building.

Cons

Advanced opportunities in consulting are limited.

There are newer employer reviews for Adobe