Adobe
www.adobe.com San Jose, CA 5000+ Employees

Excellent company. Innovative products. Outstanding people.

Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Adobe full-time

ProsAdobe has for years been at the forefront of products that allow artists to create, and now is poised to change the digital marketing landscape.

My experience has been mostly positive. Great people that are smart and driven, while kind and fun to be around. The business model and culture is around innovation - this means that one can provide feedback and help craft the next versions of products.

Benefits are mostly as expected for well known brands: Stock purchase program, great health benefits; education allowance, wellness benefits, etc.

Career pathing: upward or lateral moves are expected and encouraged.

Telecommuting: definitely possible for many jobs (at least in the Consulting group).

ConsI have been extremely happy working at Adobe. I wish the employee cafe were free like some other big name companies, but we are not quite that big (yet). :)
Those who telecommute can often miss out on the constant learning and collaboration that goes on in the office.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone at this time.

Lots of exciting opportunities

I have been working at Adobe

Pros: Great job and lots of opportunities to work on different… Cons: Career progress may be slow. But excellent benefits. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall strong company to work for

Finance (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: People, culture, product, benefits, brand Cons: Tough to work through issues, harder for women to advance. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Adobe.

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen. All reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees.