There are newer employer reviews for Adobe

Great for a large company

I have been working at Adobe full-time

Pros

Like many large companies, Adobe has tons of resources. It is a well-respected brand and instantly recognizable products. Lots of smart people to help you in almost any area of technology.

Cons

Again, like most large companies, Adobe has bureaucracy and red tape. HR - I mean Employee Resources - is constantly introducing new programs and processes that seem very divorced from people's actual needs. Company wide information systems are archaic, slow, and awkward.

Advice to Management

Build company services that actually address their users' needs. Check with the users to see if they are indeed met.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Unsound Business Strategy / Poor Alignment Across Company Levels

Former Employee - Technical Consultant in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Technical Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at Adobe full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Salary is competitive - Overall very smart pool of people - Some technology is really cutting edge

Cons

- Cannot take company shutdown as consultants - Long Hours (sometimes till midnight) - Bill as many hours as possible (rewards people who waste time) - Siloed across levels - 0 visibility from senior leadership - Some shady practices (find reasons not to pay bonuses / will not refund company expenses) - Some really poor technologies are pushed on clients - NY location gets shafted when it comes to budget / office - Encourages free-loading - teams are dependent on one or two people - No longer one of best places to work (above are some reasons why)

Advice to Management

Listen to those people who use your products the most (consultants). Listen to customers. Be more transparent across all levels.

2. I was welcomed as an intern and I learned a lot due to hands on experience

I worked at Adobe

Pros

Many opportunities to network with other interns and people within the company through lunch and learns or other company sponsored events. Office buildings are very cool.

Cons

I really do not have any major cons that I can think of