Adobe
www.adobe.com San Jose, CA 5000+ Employees

A great experience

Product Marketing Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Adobe full-time

ProsExtremely smart, passionate people; respectful environment; strategy is strong, and Adobe is leveraging it's acquisitions to build highly differentiated products.

ConsGrowth opportunities are often lacking; moving from one level to the next is generally going to be a challenge. Also, there are many teams working on initiatives in silos, and it is not uncommon to find out that another team has built something that overlaps with what you have been working on. Lack of investment in certain areas of the business make it difficult for those teams/products to grow to their full potential.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake it easier (and incentivize) different product teams to work together , to facilitate innovation and leverage the full potential of Adobe's broad product portfolio.

A battleship, but the benefits are great.

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Adobe full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Employees in general enjoy a fair degree of autonomy. Pay is competitive and other… Cons: Huge resistance to innovation and organizational change. Top-down management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

ok but terribly political

Sales Engineer (Former Employee)
McLean, VA

I worked at Adobe full-time for more than a year

Pros: Nice benefits, Flexible work hours, nice manager but spineless, nice office but work at home policy and vacation policy varies according to manager and not… Cons: Arrogance from folks at headquarters leads to mistrust in the field sales organization. The field experience is completely different than those in Utah or San… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of the arrogance. Stop outsourcing jobs to India. Your US based Government customers get highly… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Adobe.

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen. All reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees.