Adobe
3.8 of 5 1,004 reviews
www.adobe.com San Jose, CA 5000+ Employees

Depends On Group You Are In

San Jose, CA

ProsHave a great corporate culture, benefits and truly work to empower their employees

ConsIT want to be progressive but struggles as middle management is waterfall centric and it is hard for them to let go of what they know and adopt new stratigies, thus they keep on making the same mistakes. IT org is very passive aggressive and has weak leadership except for a couple of exceptions.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmpower IT culture to be transparent with challenges so solutions can identified. IT culture is focus on good news and reacts very dramatically when issues are shared.

It is what you make of it

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    Lehi, UT

I have been working at Adobe full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good benefits, nice people, little to no accountability Cons: Very little functional knowledge, almost no one cares about anything… Advice to Senior Management: None No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Adobe Systems Feedback

I have been working at Adobe

Pros: Generous benefits, fair pay, flexible work schedule Cons: changing business strategies, Nov cuts, lack of support Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Adobe.

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen. All reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees.