Adobe is one of the best places in the world to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe

Pros

Awesome products -- fun working on a product used by millions of people
Great Technology
High level of trust and respect for employees
Great work environment

Cons

Some employees have a lack of urgency for making needed product improvements. We need to be more customer focused. Sometimes we have great technology that is too hard for people to use.

Drive accountability for more accountability from business and engineering leaders for ensuring that we are doing right by our customers.

Other Reviews for Adobe

Dynamic and fast paced

Former Employee - Senior Manager  in  San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in San Jose, CA

I worked at Adobe

Pros

Great products, intelligent and motivated employees

Cons

The level of benefits is being reduced

Focus on revenue

Good - Bad - & Ugly when working at Adobe

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe

Pros

The people, the cafeteria, the offices and the products at Adobe are great!! On a whole Sr. Mgm't does really try and does care about it's people and giving back to the community! I really respect them for this!!!

Cons

It is Jr. Mgm't that seems to drop the ball. Some of these individuals should not be managing people. Not only have these individuals gotten away with disrespecting members of their team in front of other team members but they also lack the people skills along with good communications skills needed to be a good manager. Some of these individuals have attended Adobe's classes on some of these skills, however around a week or so after completing these classes they seem to revert back to their old horrible self. These individuals should not be managing other people. My heart goes out to those people that still are working for these individuals. Definitely politics in this organization as Jr. Mgm't seems to be protected by their manager's who seem to overlook Jr. Mgm'ts weaknesses.

I could say that Sr. Mgm't should look into the above information that was submitted but don't believe it will ever happen.

There are newer employer reviews for Adobe.

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!