Adobe

www.adobe.com
  www.adobe.com
There are newer employer reviews for Adobe

High autonomy and flexibility with work/life balance. Great benefits and friendly, positive culture.

Current Employee - Senior Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Senior Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Adobe full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great financial (and other) benefits. Working with smart, good people. Good communication downward from sr leadership on goals and execution paths.

Cons

As with any large company, there is some bureaucracy to deal with whenever navigating human resources or other cross-company departments.

1121 Other Employee Reviews for Adobe (View Most Recent)

Awesome company!

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Adobe full-time (more than an year)

Pros

No micro managing, own your own professional and personal life, cutting edge products that are always adding new features/functionality

Cons

not a lot of visibility into pay grades/levels

Share more information on job grade levels, pay tiers, skills required to advance to next level and/or pay grade

The Best Company to Work For In Utah, No Contest!

Current Employee - Renewal Specialist in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Renewal Specialist in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Adobe full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Awesome people, great benefits, good work life balance, totally fair. Adobe truly does value their employees. They bend over backwards to make sure their employees are happy and productive. I really love working here, it was my dream to get on at Adobe, and when I finally did after a year and a half of trying to get hired, I was NOT disappointed, in fact, things only got better! Personal growth and moving up is a huge focus here. I was surprised how much they encourage us to grow and strive to be able to move up in management or other positions. The on-boarding training is very effective, and the stock options are unbelievably generous. Not to mention the Lehi Facility is phenomenal. All around, I just love working at Adobe. Even though every day I don't love the tasks I'm doing, I can still honestly say I love my job, just because I feel valued, and honored to work here.

Cons

Long Interview process for some positions. It is a HUGE company, so there are some bureaucratic things you need to deal with, along with long wait times for certain things to get done, but overall, it's not so bad for a company that's so big. I have noticed that certain budget cuts have lead to things not being quite as epic as they have in the past, but, who can really blame them for this anyway?

Stay connected and continue being open to feedback given by employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Adobe