Adobe
3.8 of 5 1,004 reviews
www.adobe.com San Jose, CA 5000+ Employees

Still good place to work

Computer Scientist (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

ProsPretty good salaries and excellent benefits, very nice environment with personal office for every engineer. Work on products everybody recognizes. Almost no everyday pressure from mid-level management, with accent on overall performance.

ConsManagement chain sometimes is way too long and includes middlemen far from both engineering and decision making. Engineering job title structure is flat (it's common for Adobe to have Computer Scientists with 10+ years of experience and Senior Computer Scientists with 15-20 years) - might be a problem when you change a job.

Advice to Senior ManagementLess concentrate on Flash and stop war with Apple. Do not send so many jobs to Indoa and China. Flatten the management chain.

Adobe, a great place to work!

Senior Quality Engineer (Former Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I worked at Adobe

Pros: Great software development model, smart business decisions and great work… Cons: Many different sight locations and teams make it a 24 hour shop, at times there is a… Advice to Senior Management: Discover the working style of your employee and work to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Individual contributors at Adobe are amazing!

Senior Program Manager (Current Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I have been working at Adobe

Pros: The people I work with at the individual contributor level are amazing! Some… Cons: Company becoming very top heavy with respect to managers and… Advice to Senior Management: Stop squeezing development and QE teams to the point that they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Adobe.

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen. All reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees.