There are newer employer reviews for Adobe

Friendly atmosphere, very positive and high calibre employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe

Pros

Solid benefits package, overall is supportive of work-life balance, people here care about the company, its nice to work at a place that has a great reputation.

Cons

Knowledge sharing could be better. As the company grows, it will have to continue to improve the efficiency of its processes.

It seems like some of the consumer software products are becoming increasingly difficult to learn how to use. Perhaps future versions of such products should focus on making use more intuitive rather than more impressive.

1091 Other Employee Reviews for Adobe (View Most Recent)

The people and the products are awesome but the consensus culture can be limiting.

Current Employee - Product Management Director in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Product Management Director in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe

Pros

Adobe has some of the coolest and most creative products (Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, etc.). Most of the people you work with have a deep passion for the products and the customers.

Cons

Unfortunately, the company is starting to be dominated by people who don't care about the products and only care about maximizing revenue. Adobe by founded by two great men who loved technology and finding unique ways to solve problems. They solved customers' problems that they did not know they had (PostScript, PDF, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.). It's been a long time since we invented anything at the company. Mostly because we don't give these new ideas (products, services, technologies) enough time to mature. They typically get cut within the first year because they are not making the millions of dollars the company needs.

We need to get back to our core and the values we were founded on. We need to make products that delight customers and treat customers with more respect (instead of business policies).

wonderful experience

Current Employee - Computer Scientist in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Computer Scientist in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Adobe

Pros

Adobe is a great job. I love going to work.

Cons

Adobe is getting away from the quality and going towards just the revenue.

focuss on adobe and not wall street

There are newer employer reviews for Adobe