There are newer employer reviews for Adolfson & Peterson

Busy

Current Employee - Foreman in Aurora, CO
Current Employee - Foreman in Aurora, CO

I have been working at Adolfson & Peterson

Pros

High pace environment, good staff, and opportunity to learn - expand job duties.

Cons

Weekend work common, short staffed job-sites, and stressful budgets.

Clarify lower level employee duties, specify goals/agendas, allow lower level participation in evaluation of company.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Adolfson & Peterson (View Most Recent)

Very disorganized and largely unsatisfactory.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Adolfson & Peterson

Pros

Flexible work environment and better than average health benefits. Location of office is centralized. Still a small amount of family atmosphere.

Cons

Upper management for the Midwest lacks leadership capabilities and largely does not appreciate or respect the employees. The continued procurement of employees from one specific other local General Contractor continues to prove a hidden agenda from the Region's Vice President to realign his former "buddies" he used to work with and help them procure the titles and salaries they have seemingly desired. One can only anticipate that this level of leadership can and will destroy what has long been built by the Adolfson family. Disappointment and frustration are two words of a long list of cons that I could list.

They don't listen and are " me" people, so they believe they are not the problem. Selfishness is a hard habit to break.

A great company with great ethics and business model but needs better communication.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

I have been working at Adolfson & Peterson

Pros

The benefits are very good, the people I work with are great to work with and the projects are very good and challenging where I feel like I am being challenged every day.

Cons

The communication between management and employees is poor at best when it comes to future or upcoming growth. The salary also seems average at best.

I would suggest better communication to young employees looking for advise on where they are to be heading and what to be focusing on.

There are newer employer reviews for Adolfson & Peterson