Adolfson & Peterson
www.a-p.com Minneapolis, MN 500 to 999 Employees

Overall good company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Saint Louis Park, MN

ProsFriendly environment and company appreciates employees. Often caters in lunch and breakfast. Company works hard to promote safety and education within the company.

ConsManagement seems to be more concerned with keeping things how they are than keeping their employees around. When I was there, they were laying off people constantly, but never cut back on the perks. I would rather of kept my job than be fed every day, or have all expense paid fishing trips for a handful of employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementSee cons section. Don't say everything is fine when you are actually planning the next round of layoffs. If you tell the company what is going on, they will be more willing to work with you. If you state that either you cut this bonus/frill out of the budget or people will get laid off, most people (the people A&P want) will stay with the company.

Learning experience

El Paso, TX

I have been working at Adolfson & Peterson

Pros: Chances to grow after entry level position are strong Cons: Low salary and benefit package were low. Due to project… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Busy

Foreman (Current Employee)
    Aurora, CO

I have been working at Adolfson & Peterson

Pros: High pace environment, good staff, and opportunity to learn -… Cons: Weekend work common, short staffed job-sites, and stressful budgets. Advice to Senior Management: Clarify lower level employee duties, specify goals/agendas, allow lower level… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Adolfson & Peterson.

Worked for Adolfson & Peterson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adolfson & Peterson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Adolfson & Peterson CEO Doug Jaeger. All reviews posted anonymously by Adolfson & Peterson employees.