There are newer employer reviews for Adore

Great Entry Level Position!

Current Employee - Event Marketer in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Event Marketer in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Adore full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am an event coordinator, and I love how much autonomy I have to plan my events. I am free to take all of the demographic data I have and use it to tailor an event to be very effective. The greatest part is that I get to be very creative with my presentations. It is an awesome feeling to see your work become successful, and it is even better to be recognized for the work.

Cons

I do not feel that there are any cons to working at Adore, Inc. All of the team members work well together, and it is an overall great environment to be in.

Advice to Management

It is so awesome to work with a management team that cares about all of the individuals at the company!

Other Employee Reviews for Adore

Fun and positive atmosphere

I have been working at Adore full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working at Adore, Inc., has helped me to grow and develop into a strong business professional. I'm getting exactly what I was looking for--growth and development, fun, great pay and I get to work alongside other sharp, motivated people who strive to help others meet their goals every day. I am really happy that I took a chance and made my job change to work here.

Cons

There are honestly no cons. If you're doing everything right, there's nothing to worry about!

Advice to Management

Honestly, just keep doing what you're doing. It's great to work in an atmosphere with people who are always willing to answer questions and help out in any way.

Goal setting is key for success at Adore, Inc.

Current Employee - Trainer
    Current Employee - Trainer

I have been working at Adore full-time

Pros

First of all, I am very thankful that Adore, Inc. gave me a career opportunity as a 21 year-old with some college experience. I would not be where I am today without the management team and their training techniques. The biggest piece of knowledge that I picked up was the 30, 60, 90 rule for setting goals because it helped me manage both my personal and professional goals in a way that makes them attainable.

Cons

I personally do not think that there are any cons to working at Adore, Inc. However, some of the past recruits have had difficulty making it through the training period. The key to success at Adore is working hard. If you can't do that, then you will not make it in the company!

Advice to Management

The management team is great; keep doing what you are doing!