Advance America

www.advanceamerica.net

A reliable yet stressful job

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Port Saint Lucie, FL

ProsConsistent full time hours, good security measures for employes, Gaining a lot of experience dealing with money, checks, and banking related activities.

ConsDealing with large amounts of money, mandatory working Friday and Saturday, frequently working alone from open to close, no bonus incentive for customer service representatives for meeting budget every month; only managers and higher ups receive bonus's.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo matter how busy or slow the store might be there should always be two people working at all times for both effective teamwork and personal safety.

First job after a year of unemployment - got me used to having a schedule again.

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Advance America full-time for more than a year

Pros: My shift started late enough to get my kids off to school; it's an easy job, not demanding at all,… Cons: It's very much an entry-level, revolving door job; employees are treated like numbers; doesn't pay enough to pay my bills; no room for advancement, professional… Advice to Senior Management: I felt like I didn't matter in the scheme of things. The pay was low, the PPO health… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

My experience overall was a positive expericence

Regional Director of Operations (Former Employee) Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Advance America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Making a difference in coaching employees to meet career goals Cons: disconnect between management and field level operations Advice to Senior Management: incorporate small company family values at the corporate level. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Advance America.

Worked for Advance America? Contribute to the Community!