Advance America

www.advanceamerica.net

My experience at advance america so far has been pronominal.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

ProsI have always been a person who likes to assist others when there are so may other places to chose. This would be one of the best reason for me working at Advance America.

ConsThe only downer that I can find when working for Advance America would be that. Sometimes, we are unable to help some customers even after offering all that we have.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only advice that I would like to share is that I would love to suggest.Is that we should get a customer comment card box. That's available to the customer.So that we can see the progress in our customer service on a daily bases.

Advance America Response

May 20, 2014Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We are proud to have such a compassionate individual on our team! Although some stores have comment boxes, we would recommend advising customers to comment through our ... More

Good clerical job with a lot of customer service

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Kissimmee, FL

I have been working at Advance America part-time for less than a year

Pros: Easy to do, clean job. Cons: Each day different schedules, being alone in the store is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I enjoyed working with the public

Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) Kenton, OH

I worked at Advance America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: working and helping the customers Cons: upper management was quick to criticize and make personal comments No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Advance America.

Worked for Advance America? Contribute to the Community!