Advance Auto Parts

www.advanceautoparts.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Advance Auto Parts

Very satisfied and would highly recommend.

Current Employee - Store Manager
Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Advance Auto Parts

Pros

A career with advancement opportunity and an opportunity to run your business without any money upfront!

Cons

Required to work 50 hours a week.

816 Other Employee Reviews for Advance Auto Parts (View Most Recent)

Overall a good place to work

Current Employee - Assistant Manager
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager

I have been working at Advance Auto Parts

Pros

Large corp offering many benefits and fair pay. Respect of other Team Members up to and including mgmt employees.

Cons

Not enough communication and meetings from General Manager and above to keep employees informed on company policy or changes in operational proceedures.

Team members to have access to their information online from home, not having to go to the back office, wasting company hours paid. It would be a benefit to APP if team members could access learning, H.R. issues, payroll issues etc using a home email address and password. I wonder how many paid hours are wasted at work using the back office as opposed to the cost of infrastructure to accomodate home access.

Good Luck Getting Hours

I have been working at Advance Auto Parts

Pros

I love my job.
    I love what I do.
    Simple enough.

Cons

I hate it how I can never get hours. I have worked here for 7 months now and I can't get more than 6 hours a week. People who are recently hired get more hours than me and a longer shift. My Manager always is telling my how good of a job I do, I do double at least in sales a week than my goal is. Yet, he works newly hired people more that can not even change a battery! All the new and older people do is stand around and talk, while I go and greet customers and straighten up the place and stock. My Manager has even told me that he is glad that I do that since the other people talk like they haven't seen each other in years.

Treat your employees fairly based upon work performance.

There are newer employer reviews for Advance Auto Parts