Advance Auto Parts

www.advanceautoparts.com
  www.advanceautoparts.com
There are newer employer reviews for Advance Auto Parts

Very satisfied and would highly recommend.

Current Employee - Store Manager
Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Advance Auto Parts

Pros

A career with advancement opportunity and an opportunity to run your business without any money upfront!

Cons

Required to work 50 hours a week.

727 Other Employee Reviews for Advance Auto Parts (View Most Recent)

Overall a good place to work

Current Employee - Assistant Manager
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager

I have been working at Advance Auto Parts

Pros

Large corp offering many benefits and fair pay. Respect of other Team Members up to and including mgmt employees.

Cons

Not enough communication and meetings from General Manager and above to keep employees informed on company policy or changes in operational proceedures.

Team members to have access to their information online from home, not having to go to the back office, wasting company hours paid. It would be a benefit to APP if team members could access learning, H.R. issues, payroll issues etc using a home email address and password. I wonder how many paid hours are wasted at work using the back office as opposed to the cost of infrastructure to accomodate home access.

The company is going to great places.

Current Employee - General Manager
    Current Employee - General Manager

I have been working at Advance Auto Parts

Pros

Tons of opportunities to Advance if you want to move up. Company is changing for the good and many people will not change so positions will open up.

Cons

The only down side is some of the customers come in expecting is to work on their cars for free, we are not a shop we are a retail store. If u don't know how to fix it yourself maybe you shouldn't try it.

The company is going great places keep up the good work. The amount of communication that comes down to store level is great.

There are newer employer reviews for Advance Auto Parts